Share 'Informative and Persuasive Speaking Checklist for All Speech Communication Students'
1. Choose a compelling speech topic.
2. An outline is due the day of the presentation.
3. At the bottom of the outline include a bibliography in the APA style.
4. A clearly phrased thesis statement follows the attention-getting opening.
5. Cite sources effectively and correctly when delivering the speech.
6. Evaluating Further the Credibility of Web Sites: A Tutorial
7. Speak with convicti…
You can share this blog post in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this